Monday, September 10, 2007

Cheapness

I've probably commented on this camera before, but I should mention it again. Cheap as it is, it's fun to haul this little thing around and shoot where you are. It's so much easier than a $100+ digital camera. I toss this in my bag without thinking. No case? No problem!

I just bought another one to use in my home office with Tokbox, which I'm giving a try. I'm on the cheap webcam plan, since my corporate-issue Dell lacks the built-in. I told them a MacBook was the way to go....
clipped from www.aiptek.com


Mini PenCam 1.3 + Free Webcam AccessoriesMini PenCam 1.3 + Free Webcam Accessories
Code:R-PCM13
Price:
$9.99

Quantity in Basket: none


: More Photos

: Color Option - Blue


The new Mini
PenCam truly is the smallest mega pixel camera on the market. At just over 1
inch x 1 inch x 3 1/2 inches it can easily be completely concealed in the
palm of your hand. It's also light enough for you to wear around your neck
with the included lanyard. It's a fashion statement and digital camera
all-in-one! Marvel at the technology of this amazing new gadget.

 blog it