Sunday, April 27, 2008

For Long Drives


For Long Drives, originally uploaded by Jrome.

I'm following the wisdom of the book Eat to Live. Which means I eat a pound of salad at every meal and that's about the whole meal. For snacks, when I get hungry, and otherwise need to pork out, I go nuts. No salt, lots of goodness.

On a recent trip to Boston, I snapped this shot of the center console in our vintage Volvo. You'll see a little light reading, a map or two that couldn't help us where we were heading, my nuts, my fingers, fine Corinthian leather, Nicole's iPod shuffle connected dutifully to the tape deck, and the charging coil for I believe my work Blackberry. (Due to the google maps app, the CrackB comes with us whenever we travel.)

But isn't it a good shot?

BTW every book in that series is awesome. Love Baker Charlie.